Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A New Appreciation for Contest Coordinators

Just popping in this week to say "hi", as I'm trying hard to be a more dedicated blogger this year :) (We won't talk about the fact that being a better blogger has more to do with content than just showing up, though...this week, I'm just shooting for consistency!)

You see, I am coordinating the electronic entries for my chapter's writing contest this year and since I've just finished up sending a hundred contest entries to two different first round judges (and hence each entry had to be renamed and numbered and addressed twice), I am too exhausted to have anything of interest to say this week except:

Thanks, out there, to all you RWA Chapter contest coordinators. You rock!

And for that matter, thanks to all of the judges in our contest and any other. I love being part of an organization where writers volunteer their time to help each other make our writing better, and contests are one of the ways we do that.

Next week, I'll think of something really interesting to say...

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. Wow--like you didn't have enough on your plate? You are now officially a Crazy Girl! But, I think it's awesome that you're giving back this way, so in addition to being Crazy Girl, you're also Very Awesome Girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is at least *organized* chaos in your life right now ;)

    ReplyDelete