Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gretchen's Fantasy Santa List of 2009

Okay, for some readers my blog title last week conjured up images of actual “fantasy Santas” rather than a wishlist. Since I hate to disappoint, I’ve decided to remedy the situation.

So, appearing one time and one time only at Heather’s Historical Hodgepodge...here are the hottest “Santas” I could find.



What? He’s hot. Don’t you think he looks awfully warm under all that fur? I mean...what did you expect? This is (mostly) a historical blog. I had to put a Victorian Santa first!



Is that more what you were expecting? I hope you’re enjoying this, because I can feel the blush creeping up just posting these!



Nice scarf...



Gretchen, here’s as close to your “Fireman Santa” as I could find. At least he has the suspenders.



Sexy Santa bearing Mistletoe.



My face is flaming right now, I hope you know! (Please don’t let my mother stop by the blog today. Or my hubby (hi honey!) ...oooh, or my high school basketball coach from Facebook. That would be mortifying.)

And finally...



Another Victorian Santa, just to assuage my scandalized sensibilities!

There you are... I hope this post lived up to its title. The next partially clothed person you’ll ever see on my site will either be in a work of art or on a book cover (hopefully mine)!

And thanks, Gretchen Jones, for the idea for this post.

Merry Christmas, everyone. We’ll see you next week.

10 comments:

  1. Niiiicce... My only complaint: the pictures are way too small. Thank you so much for sharing, Heather. Loved them. Now I really know what I want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know which one is bringing me the biggest...uh...package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great post, Heather. I enjoyed every inch of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Santas...in fact, the one in the hay/grass was on my blog last week at Seven Sexy Scribes! He gets around!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lineup! I just hope the guy in the hay doesn't get all itchy. That would be awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL- great post. Thanks for sharing and your comments were fun. too. I liked the first Santa best. No- really...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, Heather. I liked Gretchen's Santa best. Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda! I'd have never survived putting bigger pictures up! I think my face is still a little red even today :)

    Katy - LOL You're too funny

    Keri - Hey! Thanks for coming by

    Marianne and Laura - Great to see you! That's funny, Marianne...he does get around, and for good reason! Laura...he does look itchy, doesn't he? He probably likes hanging around nekkid on the beach, too, with all that sand. Yikes!

    Nancy - Victorian Santa is my favorite, too. No - really... :)

    Sandy - Always great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, Heather I am SHOCKED that you would stoop to ...

    Naw, you have a bevy of bodacious bubba's there all decked out for the holiday season. Makes me feel like singing Jingle Balls - I mean Bells...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a good laugh, both from the pictures and from the comments. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete