Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Sweet Enemy" is featured in the Chemical and Engineering News

I know I said I wouldn't update my blog while on vacation/conference, but I had to share that I and Sweet Enemy were featured yesterday in the Chemical and Engineering News!

For those who might not know, the heroine of my first novel Sweet Enemy is a Regency era lady chemist, a fact which was picked up by the American Chemical Society from the wire when a story was run in the Kansas City Star last month, and they thought it might be interesting to do a story on a chemist turned historical romance novelist.

You can find the article here.

Big thanks to Carmen Drahl, who wrote the story and was a delight to be interviewed by.

As for how things are going in Orlando, totally fabulous! I've found a shady spot under the waterfall and the grotto pool (but I'm still wearing 100 sunscreen on the face and 50 on the body!), and am relaxing while gearing up for the exciting conference ahead!

2 comments: